Sunday, February 7, 2010

Camper cost

I wanted to address this earlier, but got excited about rebuild pictures. I bought this camper for several reasons.

First, I wanted an Alaskan camper and this was the first one I have ever seen for sale within several hundred miles.

Second I am not sure what I want in a camper. The new smaller campers did not meet my expectations for luxuries while the large camper require a monster truck. I wanted a smaller camper to experiment on.

Third, I like living as debt free as possible.

So here is the break down so far.

Camper - $500 (Craigs list)
Jacks - $100 (Craigs list WTB response - lucky me)
Wood and hardware to replace the floor - $75
New electric drill (yes I am cheap) - $30
Re-plumb the lift mechanism - $35
Total cost to date - $740

No comments:

Post a Comment